Date:      Fri, 4 May 2001 08:49:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jslivko@jeah.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Odd Occurrence

Hello,

I was trying to install Red Hat Linux on my machine at home, but it
wouldn't take the full HD and use it for Linux, but FreeBSD does, any idea
why? It was leaving about 4GB unused from all partitions, I had 2
partitions, swap (256MB) and / (10.xxGB). Any ideas why? It's not really
an issue, I am just wondering why that happened. -- Jonathan M. Slivko

Jonathan M. Slivko         | e-mail: jslivko@jeah.net
Sys. Admin, DataSyrgeINET  | http://www.datasyrge.net
Tech. Support, SimpHost    | http://www.simphost.com
IRC Oper, AsylumNet IRC    | http://www.asylum-net.org