Date:      Wed, 9 May 2001 22:58:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        cwaiken@icubed.com (Christopher W. Aiken)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xfree86

	You can still use xf86config.  I actually prefer it because I have found
that the newer configuration tools cause your video to leave and not come
back until after a reboot(of course this is with a Matrox 450 card, YMMV).

Ian

As told by, Christopher W. Aiken

Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.