Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 22:21:22 +0100
From:      Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org, iedowse@maths.tcd.ie
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/alpha/alpha ...

In message <200104271928.f3RJSQ764773@freefall.freebsd.org>, John Baldwin writes:

>  - Various other SMP variables have been moved to a MI subr_smp.c and a new
>    header sys/smp.h declares MI SMP variables and API's.   The IPI API's from
>    machine/ipl.h have moved to machine/smp.h which is included by sys/smp.h.

Is it just me, or did this commit 2 weeks ago (i386/machdep.c rev
1.447) break kgdb on uniprocessor systems? It looks like `cpuhead'
is now only defined in the `options SMP' case.

temp1# gdb -k kernel.debug /dev/mem
GNU gdb 4.18
This GDB was configured as "i386-unknown-freebsd"...

kernel symbol `cpuhead' not found.
(kgdb)

Ian