Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 18:20:29 -0400
From:      Vladimir Silyaev <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>
To:        "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fortran problems/Linux emu problems

As far as I understood you, you have a problem with binaries builded
under FreeBSD by Linux fortran compiler. The same source code builded
in the native linux environment looks ok, right?

If so I see only one possible problem (besides wrong installation
of fortran) - that during compilation fortran used some part
of FreeBSD system (i.e. libraries, or even linker, C-compiler).

If you think that it was working before you may use ktrace/linux_kdump
or strace to see what differences before and after upgrade.

Regards,
Vladimir

P.S. You may want see how binaries builded on FreeBSD works under native
Linux and what's ldd saying there.
P.S.S. Did you aware about brandelf utility?

--
Vladimir