Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 21:35:39 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   TESTIT: Patch to turn pcic_pci into real device

I'd like to commit the following patch.

	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/pcic_pci.diff

soon.  It turns the pcic-pci "device" into a real device.  Please test
it and let me know what you think.  I'm using it on my laptop here,
but others may have problems with it.

Also, it looks like vm system in FreeBSD is busted.  I am using a
system whose source was gotten like so:

cd src/sys
cvs update -PAd -D "2001-05-18 12:00:00"
cd pccard
cvs update -PAd

Please try out these patches and let me know if you have problems or
not.  I'm polishing them a little, but if the above fails for you my
polishing won't change that.  Please let me know if you have problems
with these patches on your laptop.  A dmesg of before/after would be
most helpful.

This is with OLDCARD.

Warner