Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:14:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: src/sys/pccard pcic_pci.c

imp         2001/06/04 10:14:28 PDT

  Modified files:
    sys/pccard           pcic_pci.c
  Log:
  If the chip isn't in power state D0, put it in power state D0.  I
  elected to do this in the probe rather than the attach so that we don't
  disturb things which this might reset.  different cards have different
  quirks, according to their datasheets.

  This should fix the "I booted in windows and rebooted to FreeBSD and
  now things don't work" problem.

  PR: 4847, 20670

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.45      +13 -11    src/sys/pccard/pcic_pci.c