Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:53:51 -0600
From:      Duke Normandin <01031149@3web.net>
To:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Fwd: [Fwd: Office XP & Windows XP activation woes]]

--QHGd8+dFTxa4IOsB

I just thought that we all could do a bit of gloating AND count our
blessings in belonging to the (Free)BSD community, after reading the
attached which was forwarded to me by a Windows software developer - soon
to be a Unix user/developer. Thank you BSD core developers, hackers,
gurus, committers, et al!!
--
-duke
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

--QHGd8+dFTxa4IOsB

          pop2.cybersurf.net (Netscape Messaging Server 4.15) with ESMTP

          id GFNIUL00.AA2 for <01031149@3web.net>; Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:49:33 -0600

          (Netscape Messaging Server 4.15) with ESMTP id GFNIUK00.4OT for

          <01031149@3web.net>; Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:49:32 -0600

    for <01031149@3web.net>

    for <01031149@3web.net>

Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:48:29 -0500