Date:      Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:01:47 +0400
From:      Juriy Goloveshkin <juriy@aviaport.ru>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel with SSE is unstable

In my system kernel(WITH SSE) falls when I use commands netstat and swapinfo.
kernel without SSE works fine.

CPU: Pentium III/Pentium III Xeon/Celeron (496.31-MHz 686-class CPU)
Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x681  Stepping = 1
Features=0x387f9ff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,PN,MMX,FXSR,SSE>

fault virtual address	= 0xf02ce4d3
fault code		= supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer	= 0x8:0xc01a59d8
stack pointer	        = 0x10:0xcb148ee0
frame pointer	        = 0x10:0xcb148ee0
code segment		= base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
= DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags	= interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process		= 7 (netstat)

fault virtual address	= 0x3a
fault code		= supervisor write, page not present
instruction pointer	= 0x8:0xc01fdb51
stack pointer	        = 0x10:0xcb254d64
frame pointer	        = 0x10:0xcb254d64
code segment		= base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
= DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags	= interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process		= 943 (swapinfo)

--
bye
Juriy Goloveshkin