Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:07:19 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Michael Reifenberger <root@nihil.plaut.de>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        <cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org>, <cvs-all@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/modules Makefile src/sys/modules/ext2fs    Makefile

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Bruce Evans wrote:
> This module was intentionally not supplied due to copyright issues.
> I think its OK iff it is not built for releases.
I didn't know the PR.
Is there a NO_RELEASE or RESTRICTED knob for Makefiles I can use
or could I conditionalize for make RELEASE or shall I comment
out the ext2fs line in the modules/Makefile?

On the other side the copyright issues (isn't it the GPL) shouldnt
apply for modules since they are not bound to BSD copyrighted software
or am I wrong?

Bye!
----
Michael Reifenberger