Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:28:07 +0200
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        freebsd emulator list <freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   vmware3 [Was Re: usb -> vmware -> palm]

In the meanwhile why don't I publish what I have now:

http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/files/vmware3.ms2.tgz (103KB)

Just put it in a directory somewhere, go into vmmon-only and do a make;
the vmmon_up.ko is the result. It compiles,loads and unloads cleanly, but
that is all the testing I've done.

I heard not everyone has problems getting the binary running as I do; Can
those people let me know their enviroment so that I can get it running
also and can start testing the module.

Mark