Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 01:18:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@FreeBSD.org>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: src/sys/compat/linux linux_ioctl.c linux_ioctl.h

marcel      2001/10/19 01:18:31 PDT

  Modified files:
    sys/compat/linux     linux_ioctl.c linux_ioctl.h
  Log:
  Fix Alpha related brokenness. We used to have a MD linux_ioctl.h
  that appeared to be very different from the MI version. These
  differences were mostly bogus and caused by copying octal
  definitions and write them as hexadecimal values without doing
  any base conversion (ie 010 was copied to 0x10). After filtering
  out these differences, any remaining (real) incompatibilities
  have been merged into the MI header file to make them more visible.

  While here, fix the termios <-> termio conversion WRT to the c_cc
  field for Alpha. The termios values do not match the termio values
  and thus prevents us from copying.

  By eliminating the Alpha MD copy of linux_ioctl.h we also fixed
  the recent build breakage caused by putting new bits in the MI
  header and not in the MD header.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.70      +30 -6     src/sys/compat/linux/linux_ioctl.c
  1.6       +179 -2    src/sys/compat/linux/linux_ioctl.h