Date:      Sat, 1 Dec 2001 06:08:29 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?shanon=20loveridge?= <shanon_loveridge@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   writing a *.bin file on an ATAPI CDR

OK people I have been searching high and low for this.
I am trying to write a VCD. I have tried both
vcdimager and mkvcdfs and they will both write a
videocd.bin and videocd.cue file for me. No problems
there. However I can not find any prog to write a
*.bin file to a ATAPI CDR. vcdimager suggests using
cdrdao to burn the bin file however that looks like it
will only work for SCSI drives on freeBSD I believe it
will work for ATAPI on linux due to a wrapper of some
sort from the /dev/blah to the SCSI address.

Could someone point me in the right direction as this
is just about the only reason I need to keep windows
on my machine.

Much Thanks people.

Shanon