Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:16:14 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   docbook question

So, I'm going over the Installation chapter of the FAQ, and came
across this little gem, question 2.4.

"You will need a 386 or better PC, with 5 MB or more of RAM and at
least 60 MB of hard disk space. It can run with a low end MDA graphics
card but to run X11R6, a VGA or better video card is needed.

See also the section on Chapter 3."

Obviously, the last sentence is bogus, so I go to the source to fix
it.

          <para>See also the section on
            <xref linkend="hardware" remap="Hardware compatibility"></para>

So, why use this instead of link if you want to give specific text?
It obviously isn't working.  I would just use a "link", but I'm
assuming that there's some bit of doc-fu I fail to grasp.

==ml

--
Michael Lucas
mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org