Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:12:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      Valence Logrus <valence@symboliq.org>
To:        Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>
Cc:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>, Haikal Saadh <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>, <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hotmail _still_ runs FreeBSD!

Hotmail definately uses Solaris on the back end, they just renewed
$5.5Million+ worth of support contracts with us (Sun). Those bastards call
in with the most rediculous crap all the time...

-Real Geeks Like Their Women Rack Mounted

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Trish Lynch wrote:

=AD=AD=BB On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Chris Coleman wrote:
=AD=AD=BB
=AD=AD=BB > >
=AD=AD=BB > > How do you know Solaris isn;t the UNIX they were talking abou=
t?
=AD=AD=BB >
=AD=AD=BB > Um, the article specifically mentions FreeBSD at least twice. :=
-)  I do
=AD=AD=BB > believe they had Solaris, so I am not disputing that.
=AD=AD=BB >
=AD=AD=BB
=AD=AD=BB I meant Microsoft, I know plenty of people at Hotmail, and last I=
 heard,
=AD=AD=BB Solaris was on the back end, and Win2k on the front.
=AD=AD=BB
=AD=AD=BB
=AD=AD=BB
=AD=AD=BB --
=AD=AD=BB Trish Lynch=09=09=09=09=09trish@bsdunix.net
=AD=AD=BB FreeBSD=09=09=09=09=09=09The Power to Serve
=AD=AD=BB Ecartis Core Team=09=09=09=09trish@listmistress.org
=AD=AD=BB                    http://www.freebsd.org
=AD=AD=BB
=AD=AD=BB
=AD=AD=BB
=AD=AD=BB To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org
=AD=AD=BB with "unsubscribe freebsd-advocacy" in the body of the message
=AD=AD=BB