Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 17:32:45 -0500
From:      Robert Sexton <robert@kudra.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for a sysctl logger

I'm looking for a program that can interrogate the sysctl mechanism
and dump the data out for use by rrd or some other thing.

I have something that does this now for acpi battery info (I feed the
data into rrd for analysis), but I was hoping for something more
general purpose.  And no, I don't want to write it in perl : -)
I'm trying to make it low impact, hence c.

I don't mind doing it myself, but I'd rather use an existing wheel.

--
Robert Sexton - robert@kudra.com, Cincinnati OH, USA
To walk or take transit is a public act which makes the street a safer