Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:48:10 -0500
From:      Rod Person <roddierod@yahoo.com>
To:        Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        anthony@freebie.atkielski.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Teaching parents UNIX

It was Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:27:08 -0500 (EST) when I read this:
> Jeeze, don't start another of those useless and interminably boring
> contests of juvenile word slicing about using Win or BSD again.  We
> just got rid of one of those.

Yes, i think thats all this will become. I'm sorry I was just amazed again by the comment of Anthony, I don't even know why I responded, I guess I just needed a little more frustration in my life :)

I'm going to go tell my 4 year old daughter that FreeBSD is to complicated and complex and worthless on the desktop! And no matter how much see begs to play mad bomber or draw in the GIMP or type her letters in Abiword or even browse to nick.com in Opera that no she can not do it because you need window or maybe i'll just teach her to build a server!

OOPS...I did it again didn't I??

Rod

roddierod@yahoo.com

"I'm a character in a world gone wrong!"
	- Entombed - Returning to Madness