Date:      Mon, 31 Dec 2001 21:07:23 -0800
From:      chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cups compared to lp, or does it?

I am wondering just what is cups? I see no man page for it, I checked the=
=20
freebsd.org web site and find the only info appears to be the description=
 for=20
the port. Is there another source for info about cups? Is it something I=20
might want to use instead of the default printer program? (I have two=20
printers, hp inkjet 680C and epson inkjet colorstylus 400.)
=20
--=20
Chip
www.wiegand.org
Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patc=
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.