Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:32:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dave Runkle <dave@runkle.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xfree86 4.2.0

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Michael Lucas wrote:

> The default X on 4.5 will still be 3.3.latest.  The Big X3-X4
> Switch is scheduled to happen shortly after 4.5R.

Michael, where do you get this 'inside' info? How can I keep
up-to-date on info such as this?

I've been all through the FreeBSD website, especially through
announcements, I subscribe to announce@, I've looked all over. A
mailing list I've missed, perhaps?

I do subscribe to questions, stable, and current, as well as
announce.

Thanks!
Dave