Date:      20 Feb 2002 04:02:26 -0000
From:      erik@www.smluc.org
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/32491: XF86 4.1.0 DPMS not functioning

> Synopsis: XF86 4.1.0 DPMS not functioning
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: petef
> State-Changed-When: Tue Feb 19 18:56:21 PST 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> Requested by submitter -- 4.2.0 will probably fix this.
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=32491

this was a non-bug I think, I have DPMS working fine with X 4.1.0,
and had it working with 4.2.0 before the downgrade, it just requires
this line added to the active monitor

Option    "DPMS"

Does this belong in the handbook maybe?

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.