Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:33:11 -0800
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
To:        "Michael W. Holdeman" <ptfd9100@beanstalk.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bidwatcher

Hi Michael,

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 09:59:27PM -0500, Michael W. Holdeman wrote:

> I got the new port tonight via cvsup, it does download the correct file now
> however it fails to install the patches.

I think the patch files are no longer necessary, so I have deleted them
from the port.  You can cvsup again (there may be a delay), or just delete
the three patch files.

I didn't run into this problem during my testing, because my copy of
the port was out of date and did not have the three patch files.  Oops.

I only did the briefest test, adding an item number and confirming that
it fetched the item description, price, etc. correctly.  I'm not willing
to bid on something for the sake of testing.  :-)  Let me know if you
find any more problems.

Matt

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu> * UNIX is a lever for the