Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 06:17:15 -0500
From:      Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Subject:   Re: ATA flash card under 4-STABLE

Attila Nagy <bra@fsn.hu> probably said:
> card "128MB" "       "
> 	config 0x1 "ata" ?

> Could you please add this entry to /etc/defaults/pccard.conf?
> The card is a PQI 128 MB flash and the PCMCIA device is a PCM-3110.

Speaking of which, these are my pccard.conf entries that don't seem to have
made it into /etc/defaults/pccard.conf yet;

# Lexar CF - note one extra space than the /defaults/ entry.
card "CL ATA FLASH CARD LEXAR  " "TIDALWV"
        config  0x01 "ata" ?

# Xircom rebadged Aironet PC4800 11Mbps 802.11 wireless NIC
card "Xircom" "Wireless Ethernet Adapter"
	config	0x5 "an" ?
	insert	/etc/pccard_ether $device start
	remove	/etc/pccard_ether $device stop

# simpletech smartmedia pcmcia adaptor