Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 09:09:00 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Paul Richards <paul@freebsd-services.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Clarification: producers of FreeBSD CD-ROMs]

Sounds like a good idea here.  Any objection, other -doc folks?

It's not like we have DVD manufacturers choking the list of CDROM
manufacturers.  :-)

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

           Absolute BSD:   http://www.nostarch.com/abs_bsd.htm