Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 18:45:20 +0000
From:      "J. Mallett" <jmallett@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
Cc:        "J. Mallett" <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/sed main.c sed.1

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 02:39:43PM -0400, Garrett Rooney wrote:
> On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 11:32:18AM -0700, J. Mallett wrote:
>
> >   Reviewed by:    developers@ (got feedback from: des, fanf, sobomax, roberto,
> >                   obrien)
>
> is there a reason this was posted to developers@, rather than one of
> the public mailing lists?  it really doesn't seem like an additional
> flag for sed is something that needs to be discussed in private.

It came up in a discussion, and I felt sorta like I'd been dared to do it, so
I replied when I'd done it, and it got a surprisingly good response, so I
decided to clean it up, and commit it, once I'd satisfied all of my concerns
with it.
--
jmallett@FreeBSD.org   | C, MIPS, POSIX, UNIX, BSD, IRC Geek.
http://www.FreeBSD.org | The Power to Serve