Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 2002 10:06:45 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <marc@blackend.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/38777: In articles 4.x, 3.x should be 4.X and 3.X

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 04:00:05PM -0700, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
>  >      In articles 4.x, 3.x should be 4.X and 3.X
>  >      Read the patch below for more details.
>
>  Is this really necessary?

hehe, well nothing is indispensable. The *current* convention is 4.X
instead of 4.x, i'm currently correcting that in my freebsd-fr work, so
i *propagate* that on the original tree :)

>  Apart from increasing the size of the RCS foo,v files
>  that are kept in the repository, why would this need
>  to be changed? :P

I never saw corrections in that way, i wasn't aware of that size
problem, sorry.

Well i have a bunch of unsubmitted PRs *laying around* : punctuation,
convention, minor errors etc... docs can live without them, so i will
not submit them. It will reduce my *traffic*, and i will only focus on
the freebsd-fr cvsrepo.

Marc