Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:29:36 +0200
From:      Martin Karlsson <martin.karlsson@visit.se>
To:        "S. Roberts" <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Now cannot install apsfilter because of acroread4 error

--GRPZ8SYKNexpdSJ7

Stacey,=20

* S. Roberts <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com> [2002-06-01 10.56 +0100]:
> Please help me out here.
>=20
> Seems as if more stuff is broken on this box. I tried installing
> apsfilter7.2.2 but it barfs on some /compat/linux error for acroread4:
>=20
[...snip...]=20
> Can *anyone* give me a hand with this please?

/me scratches head

Hmm, try deinstalling acroread4, and build and install it again. If
the problems do not go away with that, I guess I'd try cvsuping
again. Maybe you cvsup'd at a bad time?

Hopefully someone will come up with better ideas :-).

best of luck,
--=20
Martin Karlsson                                                   _
GPG/PGP public key: 0x9C924660             ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                     -Respect for open standards  X
			-No HTML, RTF, or M$ Word docs in e-mail / \

--GRPZ8SYKNexpdSJ7

--GRPZ8SYKNexpdSJ7--