Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:05:21 +0300
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>, Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/contrib/groff/tmac doc-common

--U+BazGySraz5kW0T

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 01:04:12AM -0700, Murray Stokely wrote:
> murray      2002/07/18 01:04:12 PDT
>=20
>   Modified files:        (Branch: 1)
>     contrib/groff/tmac   doc-common=20
>   Log:
>   Teach mdoc about FreeBSD 4.6.1
>  =20
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.54      +2 -1      src/contrib/groff/tmac/doc-common
>=20
Err.  This file _IS_ the contributed material, as its pathname
suggests, or at least it was such a one before dougb@ committed
to it on June 18 (for no apparent reason and with a misleading
commitlog to tmac/mdoc.local).  It only has the $FreeBSD$ line
because it once was custom to FreeBSD, and we now don't have an
established way with CVS (though technically it's possible, just
out repomeisters didn't like it) to return the file back to the
vendor branch.

All local material (cvs di -rFSF) should go into the
gnu/usr.bin/groff/tmac/mdoc.local.  Please fix (preferably
on all branches).  BTW, what the hell "Branch: 1" above does
mean?

Cheers,
--=20
Ruslan Ermilov		Sysadmin and DBA,