Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:20:03 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        "Kevin A. Pieckiel" <kpieckiel-freebsd-java@smartrafficenter.org>, freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status update

hi,

Yep. jdk 1.4 is almost self-buildable now (except one case, but having
it native-bootstraped gave me optimizim that it will be fixed soon).

Main problem now is to get working (at least basicly) awt based apps
and check out functionality of application that utilizies java threads.

BTW, it would be nice if someone will send me few examples of standalone
java applications that heavily utilize java threads (no gui please :-))