Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 22:22:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ron Andreasen <dlanor78@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Weird error when installing FreeBSD 4.6

Okay, first off here's the error:

acd0:  read data overrun 34/0
acd0:  MODE_SENSE_BIG command timeout -resetting
ata0:  resetting devices .. at0:  DMA limited to
UDMA33, non-ATA66 cable or device

Does this mean the problem is with my hard drives and
cd drives?  Here's how those are set up.  40 gig ibm
hd master and HP CD-Writer slave on primary ide
channel.  20 gig maxtor hd and Liteon CD-Rom on
secondary channel.

If this is the problem should I put the hard drives on
the primary ide and the cd drives on the secondary?
Or do I just need to change irq numbers and all that?
Or is the problem with something else entirely?
Thanks in advance for any help.