Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:11:56 -0400
From:      Carl Schmidt <carl@slackerbsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   A different light, perhaps.

<cheerleading>
There seems to be many complaints of things being broken.

Maybe I'm just lucky and never cvsup when things are broken.  I have
encountered -no- errors over the past month when building world and
kernel.  So anyway to add to that I'd just like to report on today's
build so as to balance things out.  After running cvsup at about 5PM
EDT (September 23, 2002 -- using cvsup3) and running a full build I am
happy to report that everything worked fine.  No war stories to speak
of.

laptop% uname -a
FreeBSD laptop.slackerbsd.org 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #0: Mon Sep 23 19:20:39 EDT 2002     root@laptop.slackerbsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LAPTOP  i386
</cheerleading>

Now if only my laptop would stop overheating whenever I run FreeBSD on
it.

That is all.
--
Carl Schmidt