Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:44:50 -0700
From:      Nick Jennings <nkj@namodn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   oaf-slay not working.

Hi All,

 I am using evolution 1.0.8, and it has a tendency to not completely die
 when you close it (various processes still run in the background).

 The oaf-slay command is what is used to take care of this. For instance
 when you need to modify the evolution data by hand, you must make sure
 not evolution processes are running.

 On my various linux machines, oaf-slay works fine, however on my BSD
 box I get the following error:

su-2.05b# oaf-slay

Can not open directory /usr/X11R6/share/oaf
	No such file or directory

su-2.05b# mkdir /usr/X11R6/share/oaf
su-2.05b# oaf-slay
ps: args: keyword not found
su-2.05b#

 Any ideas on what I can do to fix this problem?

- Nick