Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 2003 17:26:27 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Document Copyrights/Credit Messages

What do I need for a copyright/credit message for documents I've written
that use the FDP toolchain?  The text and markup are all original, but
the resulting PDF and HTML include the callout graphics and css files.

Is the Handbook copyright notice appropriate?  Or the individual notices
from various files?  (It'd be nice if they'd all fit on one page!)