Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:48:57 +0100
From:      anselmg@t-online.de (Anselm Garbe)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   make index - bad prefix

Hi there,

after advancing portsman I noticed following strange behavior:

If I generate the INDEX file under /usr/ports using 'make index'
all installation prefixes of all ports are set to "/nonexistentlocal"
as you see in the following example of the first entry:

9e-1.0|/usr/ports/archivers/9e|/nonexistentlocal|Explode Plan9
archives|/usr/ports/archivers/9e/pkg-descr|ports@FreeBSD.Org|
archivers|||http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~wkj/Software/9e/

What's the problem?

Anselm

--
Anselm R. Garbe  ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
 www.ebrag.de    /\                        - against microsoft attachments