Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:59:40 +1030
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        developers@FreeBSD.org, chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: I'm blocking Yahoo!

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO

I've just received the following spam from Yahoo!, not for the first
time.  I've complained in the past, and have had no response.  So: I'm
blocking them.  They're no longer the good guys in my eyes.

If you are using Yahoo!, you will not be able to send mail to me.  You
will be able to contact me if you put a yahoo.com address in the

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Yahoo!Careers and Seek <Yahoo-Delivers@yahoo-inc.com> -----

> Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:31:30 PST
> From: Yahoo!Careers and Seek <Yahoo-Delivers@yahoo-inc.com>
> To: grog@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Win a Cruise with Yahoo! Careers
>
> Take a holiday, while we get to work!
>
> Register for Job Mail and you could be sailing free while we find you the perfect job.
>
> Find out More! http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/208/208569_4939_4.html
>
> Yahoo! Careers and SEEK Communications Ltd.
> Need a new job?
> Relax. We'll take the effort out of your job search.  Simply regiseter for Job Mail and opportunities will flow straight to your inbox as they become available.  Which means you won't miss your perfect job no matter where you happen to cruise away to.
>
> Win Blissful Days and 7 nights on a cruise for 2.
> Register with Job Mail for your chance to win a 7 night crusise for 2 on Pacific Sky's Blissful Days Cruise.  See Noumea and the Isle of Pines.  Departs ex Sydney 1 August 2003.  For details see Terms and Conditions. http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/208/208569_4939_1.html
>
> Register NOW! http://dm.yahoo.com/dm/s/208/208569_4939_3.html

> Yahoo! tries to send you the most relevant offers based on
> your Yahoo! Account Information, interests, and what you use
> on Yahoo!. Yahoo! uses web beacons in HTML-based email,
> including in Yahoo! Delivers messages;To learn more about
> Yahoo!'s use of personal information please read our Privacy
> Policy:
> http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/au/index.html.
> If you have previously unsubscribed from Yahoo! Delivers,
> but have received this mailing, please note that it takes
> approximately five business days to process your request.
> For further assistance with unsubscribing, you may contact a
> Yahoo! Delivers representative by email by clicking here:
> au-delivers@yahoo-inc.com.

----- End forwarded message -----

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO--