Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:39:18 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl
Cc:        larse@ISI.EDU, agapon@excite.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wi polling

In message: <20030301010414.A2061@freebie.xs4all.nl>
            Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl> writes:
: /me wonders if there is a list somewhere of which firmware versions
: to avoid?
:
: Sofar I'm pretty happy with 01.03.04 on WL200, which since the recent
: MFC runs fine.

1.3.4 is known good on Prism 2 and, I think, 2.5 cards.  1.4.9 is
needed for Prism 3 cards, and works well on the 2.5 cards (although
i've seen one report of it working not so well on 2 cards).  All other
revisions are poo, as far as I can tell, to varying degrees.

Warner