Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 18:47:21 +0300
From:      "Sergey A. Osokin" <osa@freebsd.org.ru>
To:        "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MAKEDEV lost in 5.0-CURRENT?

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 04:44:25PM +0100, Hartmann, O. wrote:
> Where are the MAKEDEV and MAKEDEV.local scripts in 5.0-CURRENT?
> I cvsupdate today last time and did a find through /usr/src,
> but I can not find both script ...

MAKEDEV is dead, baby. MAKEDEV is dead (c) paraphrase from "Pulp Fiction"
Long live devfs(8) :-)
Look at http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=docs/48038

Committers still have no time for commit this :-)

--

Rgdz,                        /"\  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Sergey Osokin aka oZZ,       \ /    AGAINST HTML MAIL