Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:06:53 -0400
From:      Michael Rasile <keeper@neo.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   bootloader

Greetings!
As a long time linux user thought I'd give FreeBSD a try. Well,
having trouble with the bootloader. I've reinstalled so many=
 times,
you'd think I could figure it out. I seem to get confused in the=
 part
of the CD install that has to do with the bootloader. I use a=
 dual
boot and I have FreeBSD on my second drive. I have, I think, a=
 good
install except I can't access it. Is there any way to get FreeBSD=
load without reinstalling. In my humble opinion, the portion of=
 the
install that deals with the boot manager is very confusing. Any=
 help
or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I would really like=
see what FreeBSD is all about.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mike