Date:      Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Neal Koss <nkoss@yahoo.com>
To:        stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ruby & portupgrade

I take it since there was no response to my previous questions that no
one has any answers. OK, does anyone know where I might get some
answers. I am relatively new at this, but it would seem that the
portupgrade prgram would be something that everyone would want to use.
It sounds like it automates the upgrade process significantly and I
wonder how it gets compiled if one of its components seems to be out of
reach.

And likewise my other question dealing with the ftp sites is
perplexing.

Thanks...

http://search.yahoo.com