Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:51:19 -0500
From:      Pete Ehlke <pde@rfc822.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bsd daemon chick wallpaper??

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 10:12:53AM -0600, Brett Glass wrote:

> At the time, her squeeze was Mike Smith, who worked for Walnut Creek.  I
> haven't seen her since the Monterey BSDCon, so I have no idea what she's up to
> now.

I used to see her on the street outside 650 Townsend when both linuxcare
(where she worked) and shockwave (where I did) were both there, and the
building's fire alarm system would go off a couple of times a week. Then
linuxcare went south, and so did shockwave, and The Great Scattering
happened. NFC whatever happened to her.

-Pete