Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:46:02 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <nick@garage.freebsd.pl>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jailed sysvipc implementation.

--KZCIPwrNpw38UenM

Hello.

Some time ago I've implemented private memory zones for IPC mechism.
Every jail and main host got its own memory for IPC operations.
It was implemented for FreeBSD 4.x. Avaliable at:

	http://garage.freebsd.pl/privipc.tbz
	http://garage.freebsd.pl/privipc.README

I want to port this to FreeBSD 5.x, but with many improvements.
Because of that there are few things to talk about and I'm curious if
anyone will be interested in answering my questions and at the end
commiting this to -CURRENT.

Patch will not be a "fast hack" so the best way will be commiting this
in parts. I got already working sysvipv_msg mechanism.

So if anyone is interested in, please inform me and I'll ask my
questions and I'll send also what I got now.

Thanks!

--=20
Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       pawel@dawidek.net
UNIX Systems Programmer/Administrator     http://garage.freebsd.pl