Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:41:09 -0000
From:      Vincent Jardin <vjardin@wanadoo.fr>
To:        pf4freebsd@freelists.org, "Max Laier" <max@love2party.net>
Subject:   [pf4freebsd] 2 ports of PF for FreeBSD

ing=20
on the integration of PF into kame. Then, it means that there would be 2=20
ports for FreeBSD, doesn't it  ?=20

How difficult would it be to merge both pf4freebsd and the Kame's port ?

Regards,
  Vincent

>Le Jeudi 26 Juin 2003 12:09, itojun@iijlab.net a =3DE9crit :
>> ftp://ftp.kame.net/pub/kame/misc/netbsd-pf-20030626.diff
>Do you plan to integrate PF into Kame ?

        i'm using kame tree to port PF onto other platforms.
        (in KAME repository we have open/net/free3/4/5/bsdi3/4 with share=
        portion)

itojun