Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:32:09 +1000
From:      Rudolph Pereira <memetical@yahoo.com.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Via EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard

Just to drag this thread on a bit further ...

I've been looking into these little boxes, thinking I could use one as a
firewall/gateway. My one requirement is that it would need to have two
PCI slots (one can be low-profile), and although I've seen PCI riser
cards that can give me two slots, they've been rare, and cases that are
suitable (i.e have the space, and back panels are compatible)
even rarer (I've yet to find one). Does anyone know of any such
cases (it'd be even better if they're available in au)?

thanks