Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:20:06 +0100
From:      Lewis Thompson <purple@lewiz.net>
To:        Todd Stephens <tbstep@tampabay.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice

--FwyhczKCDPOVeYh6

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 02:06:38PM -0400, Todd Stephens wrote:
> I am installing this from ports.  Considering everything else that is=20
> getting installed along with it (gcc 3.2.3 among others), how long=20
> should I expect this to take?  Anyone have any experience with this? =20
> Running a K6-2 500Mhz (FBSD 4.8)

I installed it on a 533MHz Celeron and it took about 24 hours.  Give or
take.  Make sure you have lots of disk space for it.  Oh, and I think it
was 4.7-RELEASE I used, so not gcc3.

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jab:lewiz@jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-

--FwyhczKCDPOVeYh6

--FwyhczKCDPOVeYh6--