Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:49:08 +0800
From:      Khairil Yusof <kaeru@streamyx.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nautilus 2.5.3

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

Just built the latest update, anybody having same issues?

- read only emblem on computer/wastebasket still there.
  (I can't find this in bugzilla, I'm going to double check,
   and if not, I'm opening a new one for nautilus if somebody
   else is seeing the same problem still)

- wastebasket now doesn't work.

  I get an Invalid Action Associated dialog box.
  And neither of the buttons cancel/associate work.

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU--