Date:      Wed, 31 Dec 2003 05:26:46 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Nguyen Tam Chinh <chinhngt@sectorb.msk.ru>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   <name_comp> inetd[<some_num>]: warning: can't get client address: Connection reset by peer

Good morning everybody,

I get tons of messages with syntax like my <subject> line, all has
begun after I set up a qpopper/tsl and a smbd, but i seems not to be the
deal. I've searched through google and found some messages saying about
kind of attacking. I now just can't find any detail logs in my freebsd 4.9
box. Please tell me where can i find more info about this, take and
read the inetd source-code is not a good idea :). Any comment is great.

-----
With best regards.
Nguyen Tam Chinh
chinhngt@sectorb.msk.ru

PS. To All: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!