Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 2004 16:22:44 +0100
From:      Paul Robinson <paul@iconoplex.co.uk>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RSI-basher?

Hi all,

My hands/wrists are starting to give out. I'm spending 10+ hours a day at a
screen having done so now for maybe 15 years, and no matter how many breaks
I take, the ergonomic setup of my desk, whatever, I'm starting to feel the
onset of RSI creeping in.

So, I want to see what keyboards you guys are using. Is the painful switch
to Dvorak worth it? Have you found a particularly decent keyboard that is
incredibly comfortable?

I'm currently seriously considering:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5113536463&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

but $300 is a lot to blow on a keyboard. Even if it does have an emacs mode.
Anybody used these and reccomend them, or condemn them?

Any thoughts/comments gratefully received before I get the credit card out.

--
Paul Robinson
http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/