Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:51:54 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        drhodus@machdep.com
Cc:        chris@behanna.org
Subject:   Re: Public Access to Perforce?

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 12:38:38PM -0400, David Rhodus wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 01:04:03 -0400, Chris BeHanna <chris@behanna.org> wro=
te:
> >     Forgive me if this already exists.  I searched the list archives,
> > google, and freebsd.org and did not find any way for non-committers to
> > have read-only access to the p4 repo.
> >=20
> >     Is there a read-only account that the general public could use?
>=20
> With the perforce trees being hidden away without public access to the
> changes, this makes the FreeBSD project no longer an open source
> project.

So remind me, where can I download the souce code to your version of
DragonFly (http://www.crescentanchor.com/products/FireFly/) about
which you state:

  FireFly can also benefit from the open-souce development model by
  integrating ongoing work from other BSD projects while opening most
  of our own innovations for inclusion back into other software programs
  and educational use.

Or is DragonFly also no longer open souce since you're doing secret
development work in a closed-souce commercial project for code that
will one day be included in DragonFly?

  FireFly bridges the gap between open souce BSD and commercial quality.

Kris
--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V--