Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:24:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_5 buildworld failure

>Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:21:43 -0700
>From: John Kennedy <jk@jk.homeunix.net>
>To: Mike Zanker <mike@zanker.org>
>Cc: freebsd-current@freebsd.org
>Subject: Re: RELENG_5 buildworld failure
>Sender: owner-freebsd-current@freebsd.org

>On Sat, Sep 18, 2004 at 12:09:04PM +0100, Mike Zanker wrote:
>> /usr/src/usr.sbin/fdcontrol/fdcontrol.c:212: error: `FD_DEBUG' undeclared

>  This one may have been fixed by a patch Scott Long made:

>	scottl      2004-09-18 16:41:29 UTC

Yes, it was.

>  It looks like there was another one right after that though:

>  I see another patch out by Scott, so I'm resyncing and will try again.

I was able to build RELENG_5 world & kernel after applying (all three
of) those changes.

Peace,
david
Evidence of curmudgeonliness:  becoming irritated with the usage of the
word "speed" in contexts referring to quantification of network
performance, as opposed to "bandwidth" or "latency."