Date:      Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:12:38 +0300
From:      "Eugene M. Minkovskii" <emin@mccme.ru>
To:        "Peter N. M. Hansteen" <peter@bgnett.no>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD's pf and traffic

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 05:51:58PM +0100, Peter N. M. Hansteen wrote:
" "Eugene M. Minkovskii" <emin@mccme.ru> writes:
"
" > Does any body know, how can I use OpenBSD's pf (packet filter) for
" > determine total traffic volume on network interface? If it's
" > impossible, what facility you recommend me to do this?
"
" Various pfctl -s options (eg pfctl -s info) give you counters of bytes
" and packets passed or blocked. If you use labels in your pass rules,
" you'll get per label counters as well.
"

Thank you, Peter.

So, now I can define rule like

block in log on $ext_ip inet from any to $ext_ip label $ext_ip
pass  in     on $ext_ip inet from any to $ext_ip port 22 keep sate

As you can see, ssh packets match to all rule and pass in because
last rule win. Does it mean, that I can't see ssh's packet using
command
# pfctl -sl

And if I use

block in log on $ext_ip inet from any to $ext_ip label $ext_ip
pass  in     on $ext_ip inet from any to $ext_ip port 22 keep sate label $ext_ip

... I see label twice ?

Perhaps you know where I can find workable example of this?

--
Sensory  yours, Eugene  Minkovskii
Сенсорно ваш,   Евгений Миньковский