Date:      Tue, 24 May 2005 03:33:11 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <harry@schmalzbauer.de>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: What happened to milter-sender?

--nextPart2168460.jv2Djg6Ib2

Am Montag, 23. Mai 2005 23:25 schrieb Adam Weinberger:
> Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I was wondering why I can't find milter-sende in the ports tree, but
> > google found commit messages, so it has been there once.
> > (last activity I found was the UPDATING remark on 20040709, I cc'd to
> > the author)
> >
> > Thanks for any hints,
> >
> > -Harry
> >
> > P.S.: Please CC to me, I'm not subscribed
>
> It's been gone for nearly half a year now. Looks like another stupid
> licence-related issue. Also, vs was not the author; he's just the guy
> who took care of removing the port.
>
> # Adam
>

> Revision 1.44, Thu Dec 2 10:00:26 2004 UTC (5 months, 2 weeks ago) by vs
> Branch: MAIN
> CVS Tags: HEAD
> Changes since 1.43: +1 -1 lines
> FILE REMOVED

Thanks a lot for that excerpt. Since the source code is still officially=20
available I could cvsup against my local mirror and salvage this great=20
port by setting the date as tag.
The port had alread been marked RESTRICTED, and the source code ist still=20
available, so I don't have any idea why it had to be removed...

Thanks,

=2DHarry