Date:      Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:04:52 -0400
From:      Ed Maste <emaste@phaedrus.sandvine.ca>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: what to replace splnet in FreeBSD 5.x?

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 04:30:18PM +0100, Robert Watson wrote:

> I'm concerned about the multicast address list problems you've been
> experiencing, but haven't yet had a chance to investigate.  If you could
> provide a code fragment that exercises this problem, that would probably
> get me started a lot more quickly.

Thanks Robert.  So far we've reproduced it only within our test lab
environment and with our product executables -- a large amount of code
and infrastructure.  I've attempted to reduce it to a small amount of
code that demonstrates the problem but have had no success yet.

--
Ed Maste, Sandvine Incorporated